Whether you're in the middle of a race run, or lapping your local trails at full speed, you need to trust your brakes can slow you down. Refresh your Shimano Saint, Zee, XT, SLX, Deore, or other Shimano 4-piston brake system with our direct replacement brake pads. Choose from organic (resin), semi-metallic, or sintered compounds. These pads are for a number of Shimano brakes, including:
- Shimano Saint
- Shimano Zee
- Shimano Deore XT 4-piston caliper
- Shimano SLX 4-piston caliper
- Shimano Deore 4-piston caliper
- Other Shimano 4-piston caliper brakes
Each set includes pads and a spring to replace the brake pads on one caliper.
These replacement Shimano brake pads can be fitted to the following:
Shimano Saint BR-M820, Saint BR-M810, Deore XT BR-M8020, Zee BR-M640, XTR BR-M9120*, Deore XT BR-M8120, SLX BR-M7120, Deore BR-M6120, BR-MT520, and BR-MT420 brake calipers
And are a direct replacement for the following Shimano part numbers:
H03A, H03C, D02S, D03S, N03A*, N04C*
For help on selecting a compound, check out our guide on the different types of disc brake compounds.
* These part numbers are for the brand new Shimano XTR BR-M9120 4-piston brake caliper. These pads have not been tested directly in those calipers, though the part numbers are cross-compatible.